This role is accountable for implementing the talent acquisition strategy to drive a culture of talent attraction and direct sourcing through various channels and forums to enable WFS to achieve its strategic and operational goals. It is also responsible for determining current and future acquisition requirements across the permanent and contractor workforce, forecasting demands, leading employment brand initiatives and developing hiring plans aligned with the business strategy.
- Implement the transformation strategy to ensure that transformational targets related to appointments, promotions and internal transfers are achieved and aligned to address the EE plan.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on acquisition activities, application flow, time to hire, and recruitment cost analysis to update progress against metrics.
- Lead a proactive acquisition approach through anticipating recruitment needs, identifying and new sourcing channels to improve quality and turnaround times.
- Communicate all Talent Acquisition policies, procedures and processes to
- Develop and implement the talent acquisition strategy aligned with business requirements and functional demand.
- Manage advertising, screening, initial to assessments, interviews, verification and offers.
- Contribute to various Talent Management projects as per company strategic needs aligned with business priorities
- Manage data and leveraging insights to support hiring decisions.
- Gather marketing intelligence on competitor firms and industries to benchmark appropriately and feedback to relevant stakeholders on key insights that will improve acquisition solutions and practices.
- Implement operational processes so that effective governance requirements are embedded.
- Research and recommend new sourcing product solutions to increase the breadth of sourcing channels.
- Manage the Talent acquisition budget and spend to ensure optimal value aligned with business priorities.
- Review and design efficiencies across the end-to-end value chain of recruitment to ensure processes and methodologies are fit for purpose.
- People and Culture, Line Managers and all employees.
- Drive legislative and internal compliance and governance requirements within the function.
- Financial services industry experience preferred
- Registration as an industrial psychologist or Psychometrist is highly recommended
- B Postgraduate qualification or equivalent level in Social Sciences or similar field
- 3 years’ experience in management/leadership role in talent acquisition
- Ability to manage recruiting budget and foster new and creative avenues to build up and diversify applicant pool is recommended
- 5 years’ is specialist experience in talent acquisition or recruitment & selection
- 5 years of specialist experience in talent acquisition or recruitment is an advantage
- Utilization of recruiting technologies, both as application tracking tools and proactive candidate development is advantageous
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A