Website Waste Management
Under general supervision, performs preventive maintenance services and inspects, diagnoses and repairs vehicles and equipment.
- Assists senior Mechanics in the completion of project work.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards, and performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Works under limited supervision and selects from written instructions and established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles.
- Performs inspection, diagnosis and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns.
- Estimates time and material costs on vehicle repairs and requisitions new parts.
- Reviews, completes or assigns repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Performs all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs).
- Two (2) years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Valid driver’s license and must have a clean driving record.
- Successfully complete and pass pre-employment drug screen and physical.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ambridge, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A