Website Waste Management
Works under direct supervision and selects from written instructions and established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks. Performs minor repairs and applies basic welding processes.
- Performs minor repairs and applies basic welding processes.
- Conducts safety checks on compactors and containers.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards.
- Repairs broken or damaged containers.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Performs other maintenance related work as required.
- May perform related work such as flame cutting, bending, forming, beveling, notching of metal parts.
- Washes compactors and containers.
- Performs service calls for container repair.
- Assists in the repair of compactors and containers.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing compactors and containers, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Assists senior welders and welders in the completion of project work.
- Required to use motor coordination with arm, hand, finger, and leg dexterity.
- Six months of relevant work experience.
- Requires pushing, pulling, bending, twisting and lifting up to _ lbs.
- Will be exposed to a physical environment, which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of the workday.
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects more than _ pounds frequently.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Normal setting for this job is outdoors and/or driving a video/GPS monitored vehicle.
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tucson, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A