Website Victoria's Secret
Individual contributor position working with Senior Technical Analyst responsible for providing support to Distribution Center (DC) Operations and related business units. Provide DC operational departments information and understanding of data requirements to support process improvements and drive efficiencies.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain Access databases in support of multiple distribution centers
- System enhancement testing / validations / configuration
- Reporting updates and archiving
- Support operational needs for cross-functional teams
- Assist with launch of new DC processes and initiatives bringing technical expertise to project teams
- Monitoring of automated processes for reporting and labor management
- Primary contact for DC technical issues and partner with IT, Operations and Facilities on resolution
- Flexibility with off hour support as needed.
- Sense of urgency when dealing with time sensitive issues
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and changing priorities.
- General knowledge SQL Server or another relational database like MySQL, MariaDB, or Postgres.
- Proven ability to think critically, analyze data, make difficult decisions, and solve complex problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to explain technical issues to technical and nontechnical team members.
- Work as a team player within the department and across the business
- General knowledge of Microsoft Access and VBA Programming.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and excellent time management skills.
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Reynoldsburg, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A