Provides leadership and expertise with projects and project teams that implement IT industry best practices to ensure project outcomes provide effective and efficient value for stakeholders.
- Resolves business and technical integration issues by participating in working groups or governance forums to ensure the organizations interest and needs are represented and considered.
- Supervise subordinate IT Specialist in the planning, execution, and oversight of project and product management technology acquisitions and the implementation of multiple information technology projects.
- Provides leadership and expertise in analyzing and using customer insight and system performance data to design and deliver high quality digital capabilities and services that satisfy the agency’s highest priority business objectives.
- Provides clear and convincing written and oral presentations to USCIS management that communicates the vision and road map for digital products and services, as well as intended technical and business outcomes.
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be registered with the Selective Service
- You must submit resume and supporting documentation
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. National to apply for this position
- Political appointees may require OPM approval before on-boarding
- Successfully pass a Background Investigation including financial disclosure
- You must pass a drug screening
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Camp Springs, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A