As a Media Planner, you will contribute to the overall performance of the network by creating and implementing strategic media plans to reach our Hispanic audience. You will be an active contributor in daily promotional coordination and effective log completion.
- Bring fresh ideas and creative energy to each project
- Analyze ratings and competitive landscape to boost strategies
- Keep abreast of all campaign status, programming changes, and marketing calendar
- Contribute to weekly team meetings with creative team where campaign priorities and strategies are discussed
- Work with management to develop and execute strategy for promotional campaigns including data entry, management of department documentation, QC of assets
- Effective communication with Programming, Production, Agency, Traffic, Art Department as well as other internal partners to ensure smooth daily operations including asset delivery, scheduling, work orders, etc.
- Take part of 360 team meetings where ideation and brainstorming take place for upcoming premieres
- Understand the changing media landscape and consumer behavior
- Flexible and able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- Knowledge in marketing campaign management: planning, executing and measurement
- Knowledge of WideOrbit Traffic scheduling and Grip It! Optimizer Tool systems a plus
- Familiarity with production and/or traffic environment a plus
- Has a working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook software as well as excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- 2+ years’ experience in media, marketing, advertising, programming, or promotions with knowledge of US Hispanic market.
- Knowledge of broadcast graphics playout system (i.e Miranda Grass Valley, Pixel Power)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A