Univision Arizona is looking for a stellar Account Executive to join our team. This is a great career opportunity for an experienced, dynamic individual to join our local sales team. Individuals in this role will have a primary responsibility to develop new business as well as maintain and grow existing accounts through prospecting, cultivating client relationships, and thorough account servicing.
- Must be able to manage business plan, pipeline, business reports, and revenue projections with attention to detail by set deadlines as required by management.
- Cultivate relationships and service new and existing key accounts to increase revenue.
- Understand and proficiently use of all research and marketing resources and information provided by the station
- Treat station and client information with loyal discretion, confidentiality, and common sense.
- Work closely with support staff and other departments to ensure smooth execution of all campaigns.
- Achieve individual monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Maintain detailed and organized account records (i.e.: names and contact information, communication records, contracts, production orders, account presentations, etc.).
- Prospect new business through self-generated leads via existing contacts, cold calling, networking, etc.
- Must be accountable for accuracy and all aspects of campaigns’ implementation including but not limited to client orders, commercial traffic instructions, promotions, proof of performance, recaps, invoices, collections, etc. in accordance with company guidelines.
- Strong understanding of and ability to create, present and sell multi-media proposals including all marketing assets such as radio and TV broadcast commercials, event sponsorships, digital advertising, etc.
- Must be proficient with PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Working knowledge of Strata, Scarborough, Polk, Miller Kaplan (Kantar & X-Ray), Media Monitors, Matrix, and Wide Orbit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Media sales experience in a similar position or relevant sales experience.
- Excellent and proven track record new business development and revenue achievement in a similar position.
- Strong ability to create and present PowerPoint proposals.
- Minimum 2+ years media sales experience.
- Reliable transportation.
- Some college; Marketing or Business degree a plus.
- Must have a valid AZ driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills as well as ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Dynamic personality with ability to work well with others in a team environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A