General & Administration at TelevisaUnivision is looking for a Senior Community Empowerment Coordinator to join our team! You must be a strategic and creative thinker, a self-starter, and a collaborator willing to learn and share ideas. Additionally, you will be actively supporting the Contigo CSR brand for local media. You will report to the Senior Director of Community Empowerment.
- Schedule, manage and maintain television and radio Public Service Announcement inventory.
- Create and manage television and radio stations FCC quarterly reports, including annual EEO reports to stay in compliance with the FCC.
- Assist with station corporate initiatives.
- Lead day to day efforts for Contigo Community Empowerment platform including campaign planning and recaps, website, and collaboration with all departments to support Sr. Director.
- Build and maintain current key relationships with community leaders, nonprofit organizations, political leaders, and the business community, to cultivate increased awareness and presence.
- Talent management; support Sr. Director with talent’s social calendars.
- Collaborate with promotions, sales, and news to execute community events.
- Managing agreements with community organizations.
- Assist in identifying and connecting with potential partners, including local organizations, schools, institutions, businesses, etc.
- Communications: help create local press releases, scripts, and other materials for local media.
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- 3-5 years’ experience or related work.
- BA Degree in Communications, Public Relations, or Journalism.
- Willingness to attend evening and weekend events.
- Experience in V-Creative and Wide-Orbit, and Smartsheet.
- Strong public speaking skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of management, staff, and external parties.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A