Website Tsebo Solutions Group
Check for alarm indications. Investigate and implement rectification plans as necessary. Monitor critical features and ensure process and equipment are operating according to set parameters Set up and execute the following ensuring they are performed over a 3 Monthly cycle
- Ensure that there are 2 back-up copies of the current system database & that they are current versions.
- Clean the VDU, printer and central processor using a cloth which is clean and free from loose fibres and metallic threads.
- Ensure all analogue/digital inputs and outputs are reporting correctly.
- Confirm that all valves/actuators stroke correctly between 0 and 100% and that plant stops & starts as required.
- Inspect the outstation batteries and check that they are in working condition.
- Ensure time programmes are functional and control loops are programmed correctly.
- Set up and execute the following ensuring they are performed over an Annual Cycle
- Calibrate sensors and adjust as necessary.
- Inspect & test the central processor batteries and ensure they are in working condition.
- Ensure the central processor filters and cleaned & replaced as required.
- Initiate alarms within each outstation and confirmed that the response of the complete system to these alarms.
- Confirm that the system communications between the central processor and the main outstations is operating correctly.
- Interrupt the electrical power supplies to the central processor, reinstate and ensure the system restarts & operates correctly.
- Interrupt the electrical supplies to each outstation, reinstate and ensure the system restarts correctly.
- Good knowledge of electrical fixtures, fittings, repairs and maintenance thereof
- Ability to plan, organise and control own work effort
- Time Management Skills
- A Technical N3/4 Certification is a must
- Hospitality and customer centric focus
- Have a good knowledge of machine tools, general maintenance.
- 3 years experience in similar position
- Excellent facility with common hand and power tools
- Familiarity with building layouts and infrastructures
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Good communication skills
- Grade 12
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Experience within Data Centres an added advantage
- Knowledge of equipment, materials and suppliers used in facilities management.
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A