Website Tiffany & Co.
The Operations Professional is the heart of the back of house operations in a Tiffany store. The Operations Professional has strong communication and problem solving skills and works effectively with sales professionals, management, corporate partners and clients to drive store sales and profitability
- Elevate in store experience consistently delivering memorable moments.
- Demonstrate passion as a Tiffany brand ambassador by providing the Tiffany Touch during every client interaction.
- Demonstrate Client Experience Behaviors identified within the TEI program (Voice of Client Survey).
- Execute best practices by optimizing hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences and take action on TEI performance and client feedback.
- Utilize deep knowledge of product, service, and care and handling instructions to maximize client satisfaction during each interaction.
- Deepen the relationship with our clients to drive lifetime loyalty and spend.
- Carry out operations functions to support the store in consistently achieving or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual store sales plan.
- Capture data during client interactions to cultivate new and existing clients.
- Effectively handle internal and external phone and e-mail correspondence and partner with Sales Professionals and management to optimize sales opportunities.
- A college/university degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Graduate gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Flexibility to perform different tasks based on day-to-day business needs.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- Ability to work retail store hours as necessary, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A