Website Tiffany & Co.
The Sr. Analyst, Product Development will support the operational activities associated with all new product initiatives. He/She will communicate and interact effectively with cross-functional counterparts to assist in the facilitation of each development stage, managing new product samples, coordinating product systematic setup and signoff as well as supporting approval milestones.
- Maintain PD masterplan with accurate project/product detail.
- Maintain current status report on all projects within the department
- Support the maintenance of accurate project tracking documents and systems (such as inbound/outbound sample tracking, timely close out of invoices, commercial invoices, inventory management with IC on year end and audits in addition to daily maintenance of the sample room)
- Maintain security of new samples, borrowed merchandise, and unmounted stones.
- Coordinate the sign-off process from initial setup (PAD) to PO creation.
- Assist Manager with dual-sourcing and track pricing throughout the various stages of development.
- Conduct general product / project research and review and maintain artwork files, artwork scanning, and product imaging for internal use.
- Assist the Director and Manager in the coordination of cross-functional resources to facilitate project completion, including support as needed from Product Development, Category
- Management, Inventory Management, Strategic Sourcing, Jewelry Supply Planning and Demand Planning
- Coordinate management and security of all sample borrow needs for Marketing, PR and internal meetings.
- Establish project milestones and develop project plans with Manager to meet objectives.
- Assist Manager with product setup to support all internal meetings.
- Assist on managing development of new products, line extensions as well as business continuity projects.
- Flexibility to perform different tasks based on day-to-day business needs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel and Power Point) with ability to learn new software
- College Graduate
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Minimum 3 years of overall product development manufacturing business knowledge
- Ability to manage and uphold departmental standard
- Prior Merchandising experience preferably in a luxury branded product
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and project management
- Basic Gemstone knowledge; Graduate Gemologist a plus
- Overall industry knowledge of product category
- Complete knowledge of Tiffany & Co. merchandise information systems a plus
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A