Website Tiffany & Co.
This role will own all aspects of Finance solutions including being an advocate for solutions, partnering to deliver roadmaps for the future, building new capabilities, and ensuring existing solutions have robust lifecycle management plans. Partnering with internal IT teams, IT business engagement, business clients, and vendors.
- Product Ownership; Advocating for Finance IT capabilities; build technology solutions/products that align with the overall priorities and strategies of the organization; managing the process of capturing and documenting requirements, selecting and/or crafting solutions, and building and implementing solutions
- Partner with Application Support teams to ensure problematic capability areas are changed/improved to reduce impact to business teams and provide a higher level of capabilities.
- As part of the IT Corporate solutions leadership team, lead inside and outside direct areas of accountability by encouraging collaboration, leading and sponsoring continuous process improvement initiatives, and developing roadmap and strategies for the future.
- Lead and develop direct reports through the performance management processes, ongoing mentor, and career discussions. Manages and measures vendor/partner performance.
- Ensure delivery and improvement following the appropriate methodology processes including supervising and reporting mechanisms that align to the project and program delivery standards.
- Partnering with internal teams, identifying and understanding business strategy, issues and opportunities and assisting the business and IT partners in prioritizing new initiatives and capabilities.
- Experience with Finance ERP and related solutions including Oracle JDE E1, JDE World, Oracle Retail Sales Audit, Coupa, Vertex, Microsoft Dynamics Navision or other related solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in associated field
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Retail experience a plus
- Proven experience detailing use cases and functional requirements and experience designing and implementing software/business capabilities.
- Strong business acumen
- 6+ Years of experience leading Application Development or Product Teams
- Experience leading Product/Development teams leveraging traditional waterfall and agile delivery methodologies.
- Experiencing leading vendor/partner contracts and resources
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Parsippany, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A