The Relief Supervisor – Special Projects Coordinator, Gummy Plant, is responsible for supervising the Gummy Plant Operators and for assisting the Manager, Gummy Plant, in managing total plant operations and delivering superior customer satisfaction by driving results and exceeding expectations in the key areas of safety, service, productivity, quality and cost.
- Perform all SAP tasks for Manufacturing, such as register materials, confirm process orders, verify inventories and transactions, etc.
- Train personnel in safety procedures and maintain the areas in accordance with approved safe operating standards.
- Supervise the transfer of materials entering or leaving manufacturing areas. Ensure that products leaving manufacturing department are stored in proper areas.
- Develop all SOPs required for operation, cleaning and maintenance of any equipment used for processing in a department supervised.
- Meet or exceed the productivity standards for each department supervised.
- Ensure that all logbooks, manufacturing records, and other official documents are completed and accurate and timely manner. Review master records for correctness and completeness for batches processed by manufacturing personnel.
- Train personnel in proper procedures for cleaning and maintenance of the areas and for the operations performed. Ensure that all Gummy Plant production personnel perform duties in accordance with batch instructions, cGMP requirements, and Standard Operation Procedures.
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures to improve productivity and quality. Participate in the identification, sourcing and qualifying of new or replacement equipment required to accomplish production goals.
- Ensure availability of appropriate personnel for the shift and their accomplishment of specific tasks required. Supervise the work performed by personnel on a continuous basis. Maintain personnel schedule and monitor timesheets to ensure appropriate payroll processes.
- Proven strategic thinking and planning skills with strong ability to prioritize and execute.
- Able to write, read, and speak English. Bi-lingual a plus.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in production, nutraceuticals, business development or related field.
- Knowledge of industry products and services.
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional manufacturing experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain working relationships.
- Working knowledge of MRP, ERP systems and SAP.
- Experience working in a confectionery industry.
- Experience working in a nutraceutical/pharmaceutical (life sciences) industry.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office and add-ons).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sunrise, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A