Our Technicians are the backbone of Tesla’s entire Service operation. As a Service Technician, you will work on the most advanced and sophisticated vehicles in the world. You play a key part in enabling our mission and providing a great service experience.
- Make an impact: We value the expertise of our technicians and each individual plays an integral part in the workshop and wider team. You are empowered to suggest and implement changes to help improve our processes, and to truly make a difference
- Develop: Setting you up for success our dedicated in-house training teams offer a blended learning strategy to help develop your technical skills
- Fix cars: Working with Tesla specific software and advanced tools you will be performing repairs and maintenance on all types of Tesla vehicles
- Ensure top quality: Fix it right first time, we trust you to inspect our vehicles diligently before return and pre-delivery
- A good communicator: You communicate clearly, concisely and respectfully in English
- Flexible: You thrive collaborating closely in diverse teams and can work in shifts to support your team. This may include weekends as well as morning and evening shifts.
- Safe to drive: We require you to hold a full valid driver’s license
- Technically experienced: You have professional experience within technical vehicle service and repairs, working within either Automotive or similar industry such as
- Aeronautics, Engines, Electrical, Marine, Aviation, Industrial- or other mechanics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A