Manage a team of equipment maintenance technicians that are responsible for equipment availability, and performance. Perform preventative maintenance and repair on a variety of electro-mechanical, robotic, and pneumatic manufacturing equipment. Develop and maintain maintenance and calibration schedules for all tools, machinery and equipment used in the manufacturing facility.
- Procedures & PMs, develop & maintain proper documentation of: all necessary procedures; periodic maintenance tasks; equipment changes (electrical, spare parts upgrades, mechanical), etc.
- Manpower management: day to day line support; in-house equipment maintenance repair work; vacation scheduling; OT & weekend work scheduling.
- Training and directing the training of junior maintenance associates
- Standard development and creation of procedure and methods
- Assist with budget development and reporting.
- Supervision of hourly maintenance technicians. This is a hands-on working supervisor role.
- Interaction with Production and Engineering Groups
- Maintain spare parts inventory. Identify and order needed parts, maintain tracking system.
- Project management: both internal maintenance projects, and minor contractor projects.
- Defining daily tasks and setting directions for the team
- Interaction with customer departments and managers (Production Control, General Assembly, Paint)
- Robotic and controls programming skills
- Project management experience.
- 5+ years of extensive experience with trouble-shooting and correcting industrial equipment maintenance – breakdowns and failures.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Internal Candidates, must be at least Lead level EMT for consideration
- Proficient in using a CMMS database
- Open minded , highly flexible, positive attitude
- 5+ years of experience in supervision and leadership
- Good overall people management skills.
- Maintenance experience in a vehicle paint shop on a journeyman level. Experience with aluminum car bodies is a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A