The Customer Relations and Events Manager role is a unique opportunity on a dynamic team, focused on creating the best events and experiences for every customer and employee at SpaceX. In this role, you would be responsible for planning and executing VIP launch campaigns, customer acquisition and retention events, and community engagement events.
- Manage Hawthorne tour requests from community groups and execute tours/special visits
- Lead the development, ordering, shipping and receiving of merchandise for all events and customer gifting
- Manage invite lists and event RSVP websites, draft event agendas, and source and manage event vendors, including: venue, transportation, catering, A/V and entertainment
- Develop and lead all employee engagement events across all sites.
- Work alongside the Customer & Community Relations team to plan and execute customer events, special events, launches, and guest experiences from start to finish
- Work with the Community Relations team to vet and execute community requests, including sponsorships, donations, and volunteer opportunities
- Work with security teams to manage guest security clearances as needed, and provide onsite event management
- Manage company community email inbox to respond to all requests in a timely manner, and provide assets as needed to support community events
- Manage onsite/offsite storage, maintain inventory of all existing items, and track annual spend
- Handle department administrative duties, including: submitting POs, vendor contracts, shipping needs, managing budgets, maintaining and updating internal tracking, specialty customer gift shipping, etc.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and possess a proven ability to thrive under deadline pressure and to execute on a number of projects
- Ability to communicate effectively with customer and 3rd party VIPs and ensure a high-quality experience
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, events, or a hospitality-related field
- Experience with RSVP gathering, registration set-up, and execution
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with high-profile individuals
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hawthorne, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A