Website Smoothie King
As a dynamic, rapidly growing franchise company, we are looking for a purpose-driven and dedicated talent to join our expanding Accounting team. Reporting to the Corporate Accounting Manager, the Treasury Accountant is a key member of our Accounting Team who helps drive the growth and success of our Company by providing high quality accounting service to our stores, our various departments, and leadership.
- Maintain records for banking activities for company bank accounts including returns from stop payments and non-sufficient funds, wire transfers, and check deposits.
- Manage and process gift card requests for the corporate office.
- Assist the A/P department with weekly payment runs.
- Prepare and analyze cash summary reports for management.
- Participate in a cross-functional effort to collect and analyze financial data from franchisees. This role will primarily contribute by ensuring data received is appropriately processed and tracking what has been received.
- Perform high volume bank reconciliations for portfolio of bank accounts, including store depository accounts, operating accounts, A/P accounts, payroll accounts, etc.
- Make an impact by demonstrating ownership and understanding of this role and the roles of other team members.
- Assist the A/R department with ad hoc ACH drafts, credit card payments, and receipts of wires
- Participate in general ledger activities to include preparing and entering journal entries to support month end closing, reviewing general ledger accounts to ensure accuracy, including all bank account ledgers, updating monthly financial statements and reports, and reconciling general ledger accounts.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience.
- Basic accounting principles knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Experience with cash management or treasury accounting preferred.
- Intermediate to Expert competency in Microsoft Office suite, primarily Excel and Word.
- Documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking.
- Exceptional analytical, problem identification and problem-solving skills.
- Organized and extremely detail oriented.
- 1-3 years industry experience.
Company: Smoothie King
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coppell, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A