Website Sherwin Williams
We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do.
- When necessary, wait on customers to support store sales or assist in making deliveries
- Delegate work assignments, direct and train the warehouse staff, and provide input on performance appraisals as required.
- Ensure that the store’s stockroom is organized, and that orders are ready for delivery in a timely manner.
- Unloading and loading trucks, checking in merchandise, pulling product from the sales floor and stockroom, and accurately measuring and cutting orders.
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams floorcovering store, servicing wholesale customers.
- Operate material handling & floorcovering cutting equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.) safely once trained, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Valid driver’s license
- Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Prior work experience in retail, customer service or warehouse environment
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED)
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cedar Rapids, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A