We have an exciting opportunity for a Built Estate Manager to join our project team at VIVO based in Catterick to manage the Reactive and Programmed Property Maintenance for all sites within area of responsibility and operate as the immediate escalation point for significant operational and delivery issues at site level.
- Ensuring that all documentation relating to Reactive and Planned Maintenance is distributed in a timely manner and recorded against the appropriate assets in the CAFM system.
- Management of team and Supply Chain performance to ensure that all Reactive and Planned Maintenance key performance indicators are consistently achieved within area of responsibility.
- Identifying opportunities on establishments to support the MoD’s Net Zero carbon reduction targets and initiate Billable Works initiatives to achieve them.
- Management of service delivery of all Reactive & Programmed maintenance, and Billable Works (<£25k) in accordance with statutory legislation and MoD Mandatory requirements, complying with all Health and Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- Overseeing and managing the Statutory Compliance state of sites within area of responsibility, ensuring that any overdue Statutory and Mandatory Tasks are adequately mitigated for risk following consultation with DIO and HoE Representatives.
- Ensure the maintenance of the Establishment Specific Task Schedule (ESTS) and the Forward Additional Services Plan (FASP) for sites within area of responsibility.
- Ensuring that all Billable Works up to the value of £25k, and delivered by Site teams, are delivered within agreed timelines.
- Acting as an On Call Services Manager as required.
- Overseeing the Early Warning Notification and Risk Reduction Meeting process.
- Familiarisation with CAFM applications
- Management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g. SMSTS)
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent level qualification)
- Developed IT skills (e.g. Excel, Word, CAFM, Teams, Sharepoint etc.)
- Continuing Professional Development
- Full Driving License
- HNC, or equivalent, level qualification in a Building/Civil Engineering or Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience. Continuing Professional Development
- Good awareness and understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Chartered Member of the Institute of Building, Incorporated Engineer, or equivalent institution.
- Associate Member of the Institute of Leadership & Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Catterick Garrison, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A