To manage the critical points of integration between inbound supply chain shared services, functional core, Services Hubs and specific Secunda Synfuels Plants and be the single point of entry for the Inbound supply chain into these operating units.
- To coordinate the processes and mechanisms which enables material and services demand within the org unit to be met, in line within procurement policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Build a relationship with the specific BU to develop understanding of the end-user’s business that influence demand.
- Support cost savings initiatives of the inbound supply chain and drive down costs below Producer Price Index and ensure that the contract escalations are reflective of the business environment.
- To manage the escalation resolution for services and goods procurement and be the interface with the org unit into key Procurement (South Africa Shared Services) and functional core stakeholders
- To promote on a continuous increase in on-contract buying within the Org Unit.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Supply Chain functional strategies and policies (align with Group Supply Chain).
- University Bacherlor’s Degree
- 6+ relevant years
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A