Create, document and deliver structured and compelling commodity sourcing plans, based on data-driven insights, stakeholder needs and business objectives within a recognised strategic sourcing process.
- Strategically manage commodity portfolio to drive security of supply, risk mitigation and reduced cost base.
- Perform Category Management processes aligned with requirements and adhere to Sasol compliance requirements, SHE practices and operating standards.
- Aid business units in relation to ongoing management of contracts, reviewing contract variations, and supplier exit plans for key suppliers.
- Provide technical expertise by evaluating supplier responses and preparing technical recommendations for supplier award process.
- Understand changing business needs, analyse spend data, research trends and market dynamics to identify improvement opportunities and recommend new sourcing practices.
- Collectively work with category managers to develop processes that embed innovation and agility in the category management sourcing process.
- Stay up-to-date with industry, market, process and technology trends and apply knowledge to investigate potential suppliers as well as conduct evaluations, certification audits, and quality quarantine audits on existing and potential suppliers.
- 6+ relevant years
- Relevant University Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A