The incumbent with be required to utilise level of experience in process engineering to support and follow instructions to execute the design, engineering, development and/or improvement of processes in accordance with sound, established engineering principles and standards to satisfy business / project requirements. In addition to facilitate the identification and implementation of new ideas and opportunities. Plan and organise own work in order deliver on project responsibilities and commitments.
- Ability to support the execution (follow technical instruction to enable) the process engineering scope for small R&T projects.
- Some selected design and execution, commissioning and start-up experience of process plants.
- Some selected knowledge in technology areas (e.g. Gasification, Gas Processing, Fischer-Tropsch, Refinery, Utilities, etc.).
- Utilise applicable process engineering systems, tools and standards in own work to support R&T projects.
- Good organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to provide support to operating plants and pilot plants by hands-on problem solving, technical analysis and monitoring
- Some selected detailed knowledge in defined fields of process engineering (e.g. process modelling, flow sheet simulation, equipment sizing, control philosophies, process safety etc.).
- B. Eng Degree (Chemical)
- 3+ relevant years
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sasolburg, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A