The purpose of this role is to ensure optimal service management across a conglomerate of partner call centers. Manage, oversee, and optimize all member service interactions in Sanlam Reality, including process service measures, member complaints, and training efforts. The purpose of the Service Lead is to improve service provided by Sanlam Reality to its members.
- Responsible to lead complaints handling processes applied by service providers which includes
- Responsible to ensure that all service staff is knowledgeable to provide a high-level service to Sanlam Reality members and distribution.
- Responsible to lead functional area to ensure high quality customer service is provided by service- and benefit providers
- Complaints Handling
- Training, Coaching and Accreditation
- 4-5 years applicable experience (preferable in a distributed customer servicing environment)
- Exposure to client call center environment
- Exposure in training of back-end servicing
- Communication skills
- Advanced Sanlam Reality business rules and –process knowledge
- Knowledge of client service analysis
- National Senior Certificate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A