Create your own financial success by helping clients enjoy their own. You don’t need prior finance experience to join our team, but you do need energy, great people skills, a strong work ethic, and an entrepreneurial spirit. We will provide you with extensive training, resources, and the support you’ll need to be better than your best.
- Provide ongoing consultation and support
- Identify and set appointments with potential clients
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, helping them track their progress over time
- Meet with clients to assess their financial needs
- Develop customized financial plans to address each of the clients desired goals
- Have a device capable of using Zoom and taking online classes, preferably a laptop or tablet.
- Significant career growth opportunities within the company, including a leadership program that will allow you to grow into running a team and eventually your own branch.
- Must be a Canadian Permanent Resident, Citizen or with a post-grad work permit
- Uncapped earning potential – ability to cross 6 figures within 12-24 months and develop residual income.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- No salary or hourly pay. Must be comfortable with compensation coming from your results.
- Ability to get sponsored for financial licenses
- One-on-one and group training from seasoned leaders in the industry
- Able to commit to 10+ hours/week on a flexible schedule
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canada
Application Deadline: N/A