Website Pick n Pay
To operationally implement and optimise digital marketing campaigns across various communication channels using our marketing automation tool in alignment to our omni-channel marketing communication strategy and plan.
- Setting up dynamic content within omni-channel communication
- Staying abreast with software updates and new functionalities within the marketing automation tool and utilise it to the best of our database performance.
- Monitor and track live campaign performance
- Build and implement automated marketing journeys as well as ad-hoc campaigns end-to-end – which may include multiple channels e.g. email, SMS, social audiences
- Create the contact list / query for the automated campaigns utilising the data that is available within the platform as well as external data. Ensuring data is correct for the selected campaigns.
- Report on completed campaigns in order to inform improvements
- A/B test campaigns and mechanics
- Ensuring all campaigns comply with current best practice in the industry as well as POPIA compliance
- QA campaign set-up and ensuring successful execution of campaigns
- 4- 5 years minimum experience in an email campaign manager role. Preference will be given to individuals with digital agency or retail environment experience
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Marketing automation tool experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Previous retail marketing experience would be advantageous
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing email best practices
Company: Pick n Pay
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A