We are in business to save our home planet. You’ll be helping us achieve this by coordinating all retail HR activities across Europe and working closely with the HR Manager EU and HR Director EMEA on all HR-related Retail programs and initiatives.
- Support the HR Manager Europe and Payroll & Benefits Coordinator on any Payroll / C&B data coordination and administration. Answer any payroll related and or compensation benefits queries from Retail employees. Payroll cover as required across retail Europe.
- Manage all HR administration tasks for our retail employees in conjunction with HR Manager Europe, HR Coordinator, Recruitment Lead and Payroll & Benefits Coordinator (maintain and update personnel data, contract administration, record absence, manage maternity leave, holidays, sickness, filing any legal data, keeping reports, etc).
- Create and implement new employee induction program for our retail employees.
- Support Store Managers for all health and safety needs of employees.
- Support the HR Manager on matters related to the engagement of our retail employees – field issues / understanding the pulse of the retail organization.
- In partnership with HR Manager Europe, advising Store Managers regarding employee questions and concerns, as well as policy and procedures, sickness follow up and employee relationship issues.
- Conduct exit interviews of retail employees and analyze results, supporting HR Operations Coordinator in building Quarterly Business Reviews for HR.
- Coordinate, participate and collaborate during the Recruitment process for all retail stores with the Recruitment Team Europe.
- Ensure full coordination and support to all annual HR processes for retail– Performance Management, Compensation & Reward, Career Development, Annual Budgeting processing, and our Learning and Development programs.
- Support and contribute to the development and roll- out of HR processes and policies to the European retail business.
- Support the HR Manager Europe in the set-up of all aspects related to HR (legal, contract, services, etc) when opening new retail stores in Europe.
- Support and prepare accordingly any necessary HR data / overviews for or HR Manager Europe.
- Adapts to change quickly (learning on the fly)
- 3 – 5 years of HR generalist experience, preferably in the apparel/retail sector
- Very good communication skills including effective listening, writing and presentation.
- A love of the outdoors
- HR experience with different European countries.
- Spoken and written English
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, Excel, Internet) and general skills to learn new systems
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with line managers and colleagues
- Familiar with employment law concepts and ensuring confidentiality, tact and sensitivity when handling any HR / employee case
- A passion for saving our home planet and making a positive impact through your work
- Degree in HR and / or Business
- Ability to travel 10 – 15% of the time
- Very important to have the ability to move between very operational/admin matters and being hands on & dealing with some levels of strategy within the HR Retail world
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, including the ability to organize, plan, and prioritize tasks
- Proactive, dynamic, attention to detail, accuracy
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Application Deadline: N/A