Website North West University
To provide career coaching training and consulting service to NWU students in support of the strategic direction of the Career Centre (CC) to develop and implement an Employability Strategy to promote the employability and career prospects of NWU graduates.
- Other comparable duties as defined by the Career Manager.
- It may be expected of the successful candidate to travel to travel extensively.
- Develop and present career coaching workshops to improve the employability of students.
- Support Career centre and NWU Colleagues in all employability initiatives to support NWU students.
- Support career centre to launch and coordinate employability related Survey studies (i.e., Universum and Graduate Destination study.
- Conduct ongoing research to source new employability resource information and resources material for the Career Resource Centre.
- Provide career coaching consulting support, guidance and impartial advice to improve the employability of students.
- Promote Career Centre offerings across all NWU Faculties.
- Facilitation of Career Coaching Training Workshops.
- Experience in recruiting and placing graduates.
- Computer literate in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Groupwise, Internet and Visio, MS Teams (or similar Package).
- A valid driver’s license.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an HR Career Development or HR Training & Development or HR Talent Management or HR Career Counselling environment.
- Career Development processes and graduate employability.
- Registration as a psychometrist or Registered Counsellor / Career Development Practitioner /or qualified Career coach.
- Proficiency in at least two official languages
- A B. Hons in Psychology (NQF level 8) or related qualification (i.e., Industrial Psychology) on NQF level 8.
Company: North West University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Marikana, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A