As a Senior Researcher, you will be a valued consultant partnering primarily with our Creative and Marketing teams. You’ll develop, execute, and socialize best-in-class research on all things series – from high-level strategic studies to better understand evolving viewing needs, to working with individual shows at various stages of their life cycles.
- Work closely with Netflix creative executives and external creators to provide insight that helps to guide show development and strengthen series during post-production
- Own the relationship with key Netflix Series creative & marketing executives (with a focus on high-budget TV shows in the action/sci-fi/fantasy/drama space), and establish a trusted, consultative partnership
- Provide insight that helps the marketing and communications teams decide how to best position Netflix series in the marketplace at a global scale
- Identify & prioritize high-impact research opportunities; Design, execute and socialize a range of studies that inform a variety of strategic & show-level business decisions
- Minimum of 7+ years of hands-on research experience at a network/studio/streamer or market research agency (ideally a mix).
- An excellent collaborator, able to build strong partnerships both within your team and with business partners.
- Experience in designing, planning, and executing research projects (both qualitative and quantitative research methods), owning them end to end.
- Experience socializing insights across different departments, from content/creative to marketing/communications to other researchers, pivoting to different needs seamlessly.
- Well-versed in entertainment research.
- A phenomenal communicator, written and verbal, with compelling storytelling capabilities, allowing your partners to think/feel things they wouldn’t have otherwise.
- Skilled at translating findings into strategic business recommendations; an expert at connecting dots and surfacing learnings from past research to apply today.
- A proactive self-starter, comfortable working within a self-directed culture and navigating ambiguity.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A