This candidate will support the strategy and PR team, including assisting with logistics for photo shoots, press junkets/days, events, submissions, and more. They will liaise with publicity teams on talent and event requests, track all campaign activity, work directly with agencies to ensure logistical x-functional support and implementation of campaign strategy, aid with presentations and document creation for campaigns, and more.
- They’re well versed in publicity and marketing strategies that promote programs across earned and paid media channels.
- They have a strong knowledge of awards campaigns, including submissions, competitions, events, and asset management.
- They are able to execute cross-functional strategies and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of Guilds and Academies, including but not limited to ATAS, SAG, PGA, WGA, DGA, and more
- Self-starter with exceptional follow-through, organization, and attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and can multitask and prioritize a high-volume workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stay highly aligned with multiple cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize a heavy workload
- Strong execution and tactical functionality
- High energy, motivated, and a capacity to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong event management skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A