This position captures and interprets financial information effectively and forms data into meaningful and concise analyses while considering a broad range of interdependent issues. Identifies areas for change, make decisions based on given autonomy agreed in the standard routines and makes data-driven decisions and/or recommendations about credit limit and risk category.
- Assist in maintaining a minimum of past due accounts by working with other CoC and BSC team members
- Evaluate parameters and relative weight affecting the calculation of credit limit and risk category as well as credit filters/checks and tolerance to be used by customer
- Prepare and assist in the preparation of required reports for management
- Participate in continuous improvement activities using Nestlé Continuous Excellence methodology
- Partner across the organization to minimize risk while maximizing sales
- Run credit simulations as needed to identify changes in trends in account management
- Perform in a customer centered capacity by answering credit inquiries while acting as a liaison to sales, sales finance and the BSC team
- Conduct new customer review, approval, and set-up
- Review and set or propose credit limit and risk category by customer based on customer financial data, data risk modeling results, and other internal and external information according to market defined levels of authority
- Review and analyze various sources of financial and credit data; maintain credit file records and perform analyses as required
- Review and release or reject sales orders blocked due to credit issues, and advance when needed to Credit Management
- SAP accounts receivable system experience preferred
- Experience in the CPG industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Proficiency with data dimensioning tools, pivot tables and Power BI type applications preferred
- Ability to travel approximately 5-10% of time, domestically, upon request.
- 3-5 years’ experience in credit, accounts receivable, accounting, or finance required; or an equivalent combination of skills and experience.
- Availability / flexibility to work different shifts based on customer geography/time zone
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Solon, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A