Works under supervision of EPSU Team Leader with the guidance of other members of operations, maintenance, and plant management.
- Timely completion of work orders so that repairs are made as soon as possible.
- Knowledge of chemicals and their proper applications as well as safety precautions that must be followed.
- Perform all duties and actions in a safe manner and continuously monitor areas to ensure that safety procedures are being followed.
- Timely preflight of equipment (including adjusting heights, timing and position of product fillers, etc.) to ensure that all equipment has been correctly assembled aligned and operates properly by the prescribed time.
- Ensure that all product has been removed from areas before using any hoses.
- Ensure that all electrical panels, boxes, touch screens or other electrical devices have been closed and/or covered prior to using water in an area.
- Inspect and release equipment within quality standards and within required time constraints.
- Adherence to plant attendance policies.
- Keep work areas up to housekeeping and GMP standards.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with fellow team members and other departments.
- Perform basic mechanical adjustments and perform required mechanical PMs (including but not limited to lubrication of rolling stock and dumpsters).
- Assist as needed during start-up to ensure that line or area is up and running prior to leaving.
- Team members shall understand and follow factory management systems for human safety, food safety and/or environmental management. Understand and actively work toward achieving management system targets and objectives.
- Always wear all required safety equipment and devices.
- Turn equipment on/off correctly, read all displays and menus and disassemble, clean, assemble, and properly and safely operate complex equipment such as Bridge Machines, Extruders, MPOs etc.
- Safely and efficiently operate all hoses.
- Reading, Math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, and percentages), computer, and leadership skills.
- Basic mechanical aptitude (i.e., correct use of wrenches, drivers, pliers, and lubrication techniques).
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Nestlé Lockout / Tagout and Confined Space Policy.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jonesboro, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A