Attract, acquire and retain clients by selling company products to generate new business and to provide after sales service to clients to ensure client retention, increase market share and contribute to the overall business objectives and its long-term viability.
- Sell products in line with client’s financial needs by conducting affordability analysis in order to achieve clients’ financial goals.
- Accurately complete all administrative and reporting requirements within agreed timeframes.
- Accurately capture client information, relevant actions and sales on the systems.
- Adhere to compliance requirements in the sales process in line with legislative requirements.
- Engage with prospective clients in order to highlight the features and benefits of various products based on their financial wellness needs in order to support and guide their decision making process.
- Provide financial advice in line with the engagement strategy to enhance client’s financial wellness.
- Calculated and advise on tax and legal implications of products and or changes.
- Achieve set targets on production, quality and conversion.
- Own transport (desirable)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a financial advice rendering role
- Computer literacy (essential)
- Matric or equivalent NQF 4 qualification
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the financial services industry
- Compliance with FAIS Fit and Proper requirements
- Finance/Business related tertiary qualification (desirable)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A