This Senior-level IC will be responsible for delivering key outcomes through web/app experiences. They are responsible for leading in a matrixed cross-functional environment and peer mentorship of other more junior members of the team. The right candidate will possess superior communication skills and a high level of executive presence as a primary responsibility will be partnering with Marketing, LoB, and Creative teams ensuring enterprise campaigns are delivered in the digital channel in an optimal way and agreed quarterly targets are delivered.
- Define web strategy, measurement plan, user flows, and creative learning agendas to support business goals and enterprise initiatives as well as analyzing relevant data and insights to optimize campaign and site performance.
- Identify opportunities for efficiency and automation and work cross-functionally on implementation.
- Communicate marketing objectives, strategy, and milestones to senior leaders and key stakeholders.
- Identify experience gaps to understand customer satisfaction, motivation, etc. to develop deep insights into customer needs and behaviors to help inform traffic strategies and product roadmap.
- Leverage valuable trends through data analysis, mapping the customer journey, defining customer segmentation, ideating marketing plans to deliver success against these customer segments and phases, building a testing roadmap, and working with key stakeholders to execute this roadmap.
- Own and drive web strategy to deliver business outcomes across the prospect and base customer lifecycle, spanning activation, onboarding, engagement, retention, cross-sell, win-back, and saves.
- Create artifacts needed to set up projects for success, including planning materials, impact sizing and forecasts, performance measurement, and applying learnings to optimize results.
- Define and execute tactics, test plans, and optimization across web for Prospect and Customer flows that deliver against acquisition and engagement KPIs to further business outcomes.
- Own the merchandising and traffic flow to move customers through the funnel and retain them, including customer segmentation and tailored experiences.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Overland Park, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A