The implementation leader position within the Group Benefits organization is responsible for managing and driving the setup processes for new and existing clients. The Implementation leader has overall responsibility for the end-to-end management of the implementation process and key deliverables for clients between 100 and 1000 lives and directs the implementation and communication process for clients, regardless of product mix or administrative arrangement within this market space.
- Collaborates with Contracts/Compliance area to produce policies, certificates, and agreements that meet all legal requirements.
- Partners with other business units to ensure that implementations are delivered consistently, timely, and accurately.
- Participates in post-sale activities regarding set up or the conversion of client cases.
- Works closely with internal partners to ensure all changes are made to the client’s satisfaction.
- May participate in sales presentations, and/or consult on plan design and administrative services; may recommend alternative plan provisions or administrative processes in place of non-standard or incompatible requests.
- Reviews sold plan and project timeline with sales staff to help identify any non-standard provisions or services.
- Identifies implementation-related problems and helps resolve issues quickly.
- Educates the customer on both products and services as well as on various internal functional areas and workflow that are critical to the success of the implementation process.
- Responsible for case set up information and accountable for integrity and timeliness of all data elements provided to our internal set up units including, but not limited to case structure and billing set up, eligibility collection, and delivery and approval of plan policies and certificates.
- Handles complex changes regarding products, billing, and structure.
- Strong interpersonal skills needed to manage and work with many different personalities and styles.
- 2+ years of Insurance industry experience is preferred and/or possesses knowledge of contract language for life, accident, and disability products.
- Excellent organization skills are required and attention to detail is critical to effectively handle the technical aspects of the position.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills are required. Demonstrates successful use of innovative negotiation techniques. Able to recommend alternative resolutions and be able to gain commitment from internal partners. Ability to define and develop positioning based upon customer needs, motives, strengths, and strategies of key players and understanding of broad business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or a minimum of 3 to 5 years of professional experience. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Able to multi-task by balancing client facing interactions, tight deadlines, ad hoc issue resolutions, internal documentation requirements and overall client satisfaction.
- Mastery of written, verbal and email communication skills are required and critical to effectively communicate with clients, producers, and internal business partners.
- Ability to interact professionally and confidently with clients is required. Communication methods will vary and may include teleconferencing, Microsoft Teams, email interactions, phone, or periodic face to face meetings when necessary
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A