The Account Coordinator is the advocate for driving sales as the category/brand expert in Cosmetics for assigned stores/brands. Focus will be on elevating the store experience through extensive product knowledge and training, best in class customer service and collaborating and influencing store partners.
- Develop collaborative relationships with vendors; communicate priorities and needs.
- Lead and participate in event execution, including corporate, promotional, vendor launch events and virtual events. Lead local event strategy, planning, and execution. Work with store, and division partners to plan and execute both in store and virtual events. Perform post-event analysis.
- Direct, observe and assess consistent execution based on national execution guidelines and standards (i.e. planograms, fixture placement, visual/collateral); collaborate with corporate and store partners to accomplish. Ensure local, store, and vendor execution aligns with national guidelines and standards. Identify areas of opportunities; own solutions to store for corrective action.
- Prepare for, participate in, and follow-up on store visits and pre-season planning meetings. Partner stores and plan for both in person and/or virtual visits to support store growth.
- Analyze business results (store, category, brand, product, etc.) in order to identify and surface sales-driving opportunities to achieve goals.
- Communicate clear concise priorities, strategies and direction to Division and stores teams. Communication should be written, in person, and virtual as needed and tailored to the appropriate audience.
- Collaborate with Regional Merchandise Execution, Beauty Field Directors, and Stores partners to support growth in stores.
- Demonstrate and drive excellent service and selling through reinforcing customer-centric culture among Beauty Advisors.
- Be a change agent; encourage self and others to challenge the status quo with forward thinking strategies.
- Support Store Leadership in hiring and recruiting Beauty team members at assigned brand.
- 4 Year / Bachelors Degree
- Support leaders in training store colleagues, reinforce and monitor colleague engagement and completion of education requirements and learnings.
- Focus leaders on customer acquisition through clientelling using MyClient to enhance client relationships and loyalty.
- Support vendor partnerships and align with corporate teams to ensure all product training is relevant and aimed at educating store teams on improving selling techniques.
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Work closely with Beauty CSX and Counter Managers to set coaching priorities for the department.
- 3-5 years of retail management experience, preferably in Beauty.
- Support the onboarding of new Beauty Leaders, and Beauty Advisors.
- Recognize store team performance during visits. Reinforce and support department objectives by connecting brand success with the overall growth of the Beauty department.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A