The Customer Service Associate is responsible for customers’ experience with Lowe’s. This associate plays a critical role in helping our customers select the right products, ensuring quotes are accurate, verifying correct price labels, and confirming that all customer needs are met.
- Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
- Validating loading tickets and processing orders and deliveries accurately so customers receive merchandise as expected and in a timely manner.
- Being friendly and professional, welcoming customers to Lowe’s and helping with home improvement project needs.
- 6 months experience using common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
- 6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- 6 months of sales experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
- Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
- 6 months of retail experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
- Bi-lingual skills, if applicable to the store.
- Certification in trade related to department (e.g., hardware, kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden, and lumber/building materials).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A