Take ownership of all operational, loan administration and servicing tasks, leveraging all available software applications and tools, which support Commercial Lending Servicing, Working Capital Loans and Bi-lateral Standby Letter of Credit transactions offered to Clients of LBCM in North America.
- Prepare and disseminate timely and accurate principal / interest / fee invoices and notices of all contract changes, including rate changes for loans, deposits, L/C’s or other approved instruments.
- Provide guidance, subject matter expertise and implementation support for projects, including User Acceptance Testing, updates to process maps & procedures and “go-live” (all in conjunction with Line Management).
- Manage the communication of activity and disbursement of funds between Borrowers and Lenders / Participants to ensure the smooth and efficient handling of all Administrative Agent business.
- As authorized by Line Management and according to 4-eyes principle, verify Loan and Letters of Credit (“L/C”) transactions in the ACBS system and act as “first-level” approver of ACBS payment orders for SWIFT processing; authorize / approve principal / interest / fee invoices and notices of all contract changes, including rate changes for loans, deposits, L/C’s or other approved instruments.
- Ascertain and assess client requirements, obtain / exchange information, identify and implement best practises; take ownership of Customer problems and deliver on customer promises.
- Take ownership of a portfolio of commercial loans, Letters of credit and Supply Chain transactions; capture all operational activities in the ACBS system (including servicing of Administrative Agent and Bi-lateral and Syndicated deals, including drawdowns, repayments, rollovers and
- SWIFT payment / letter of credit processing,
- Assist with preparation of annual Audit Letters and Confirmations, in support of clients and their financial advisors.
- Timely reconciliation of all unreconciled and past due items, ensuring all overdue & open items are investigated, escalated and resolved within documented deadlines.
- Contribute ideas and support programs that eliminate manual intervention, create scalability and promote a robust controls environment.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate ideas, challenges and solutions in a coherent and concise fashion in verbal and written format.
- Experience in risk management related to daily processing, escalation of issues and proposed resolution
- Up to two years’ experience in a medium to large scale Commercial Lending Operations environment, including familiarity with the operational responsibilities of an Administrative Agent in large Corporate Banking transactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven ability to deliver against tight deadlines, with the best outcome for the client and the organisation in mind
- Up to two years’ experience using ACBS or a comparable industry standard lending platform (preferred).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A