You’ll be excellent at forming relationships within our communication team and with leaders across our organisation. It will be especially important that, through your leadership, you help embed and improve our overall messages and alignment across our business and the business divisions.
- Work closely with internal customers and collaborators to understand their plans and help drive improvements.
- Deliver the communication plan, working alongside the other communication business and channels teams to align communication between corporate, consumer and client brands
- Work with the Director of Communication, Transformation & Group Executive Functions, the Group Director for Group Corporate Affairs and the Group Corporate Affairs leadership team in helping to develop and constantly enrich the plan to increase Lloyds Banking Group’s reputation for environmental sustainability and inclusion
- Willing to test, learn and experiment with new ideas – adventurous and not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them
- A strong background in improving business reputation and internal engagement on environmental sustainability and inclusion
- Proactive, with a can-do demeanour
- Excellent understanding and experience of guiding the business across internal and external corporate audiences and employee, social, media and public affairs channels
- A best-in-class communicator with excellent experience in building strong relationships with the business and leaders, comfortable in developing business-wide communication strategies
- Adept at leading and working with others and an excellent teammate that brings people together to work on innovative and change making activity
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A