Website Life Healthcare
A vacancy exists for a Registered Nurse NICU Experienced X2 based at Life Brenthurst Hospital, reporting to the Unit Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and coordinating clinical practice and resources within the unit to achieve the company and hospital objectives of quality, growth and people.
- Effective risk management of the unit by complying with Health, Safety &Infection Control policies and procedures.
- Maintain sound professional relationships with all patients, doctors and other members of the multi- disciplinary team.
- Ensure effective record keeping
- Identify training needs and initiate facilitation.
- Ensure quality patient care and customer satisfaction according to Life Healthcare Policies & Procedures.
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Effectively participate in the management of costs in the unit (stock, staffing, and equipment)
- Management of other categories nursing staff according to their Scope of Practice.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Drive & energy
- Relevant qualification in specialty
- Relevant Degree or Diploma in Nursing
- Must be able to work under pressure in a continuously changing environment
- Must be registered with SANC
- Must be willing to fulfil a role in the unit according to the flexi-hours system and call system
- Relevant experience in NICU
- Experience in neurodevelopmental supportive care will be an advantage
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A