Website Anglo American Kolomela Mine
We are the world’s leading primary producer of PGMs, which have a range of specialised applications that improve lives across the world, from vehicle fuel cells to jewellery; dentistry to glassmaking; pacemakers to petroleum refining.
- Identify specific risks within working area and adhere to discipline-specific plans/system to avoid these risks.
- Manages all related issues pertaining to the fleet used for the OH and PHC Centres.
- Implement environmental and social risk mitigation techniques as specified in the asset risk management approach as relevant to discipline.
- Act consistently with sustainability expectations.
- Manages all orders from end-to-end, for supplies needed for the OH & PHC (internal) to operate effectively.
- Implement sustainability initiatives relevant for work area and report on progress.
- Track orders against budgets
- Act as a role model and reinforce a workplace culture where safety and health for the site is paramount.
- Consistently apply Safety & Health principles in all team interactions and take personal responsibility for safety of self and others to ensure zero harm and elimination of fatalities.
- Act in line and support a purpose-led, high performing culture, applying the company values and principles of inclusion and diversity.
- Proficient in organisation and time management skills
- Accounting & Finance related Qualification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- 1 years’ experience in similar role
- Advantageous: SAP (finance modules) knowledge
- Grade 12
- Knowledge of operational processes within scope of role
Company: Anglo American Kolomela Mine
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A