Website Jumeirah Group
An opportunity has arisen for a Executive Housekeeper to join in Housekeeping Department in Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort.
- To be responsible for the inventory of guest supplies, linen, uniforms and the ordering and replacement when necessary.
- To ensure proper control of master keys of the hotel.
- To ensure proper assignments of work to Housekeeping employees.
- To conduct periodic inspections of all hotels areas to check the cleaning standard.
- To constantly strive to please all guests that he/she may come into contact with during his/her work hours.
- To ensure that all departmental records and correspondence are completed punctually and accurately.
- To liaise with the Guest Services on anticipated guest check-ins, check-outs, suite assignment and rooming list, etc.
- To ensure proper requisitioning and controlling of supplies.
- To be responsible for ordering of cleaning supplies and guest supplies and to check that they are handled and stored correctly.
- To ensure through effective supervision that all services offered in the Housekeeping Department are always available and are carried out with outmost efficiency and courtesy as per the
- To ensure effective control of linen (i.e. receiving recording, storage, etc.)
- To ensure the proper handling of lost and found to Security.
- To liaise with the Laundry and Engineering Departments to ensure the smooth flow of linen supplies and repair work.
- Middle East experience
- Pre-opening or major refurbishment experience in a similar operation
- Experience in working in a resort style operation
- Minimum of 3 years management experience in a high volume housekeeping role
- Experience in managing outsourced labor
- Minimum of 5 years work experience for a deluxe luxury hotel
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A