Website Jumeirah Group
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
- Supervises all operational issues ensuring Jumeirah Standard Operation Procedures are met and value is added to the F&B objectives as detailed in the F&B Departmental Performance Plan.
- Advices the Outlet Manager / Assistant Manager of any improvements needed in relation to restaurants operation including updates to SOPs or addition / deletion of SOPs.
- Supervises scheduled shifts ensuring guest satisfaction.
- An opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader/ Supervisor to join our Food & Beverage department in the Jumeirah Group. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Supervisors all operational aspects of a specific Outlet(s) within the F&B department including the development and performance management of colleagues, optimizing profits and increasing sales.
- Assumes full responsibility of a specific shift in the absence of the Outlet Manager / Assistant Outlet Manager.
- Fluent English communications skills
- 2 years supervisory experience in a 5 star hotel
- Must posses interpersonal skills and ability to work in multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage applications (micros, epicure)
- Secondary education
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A