SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
- Implement systems, tools, and business processes for volume production of PCBA including manufacturing execution, nonconforming product management, configuration management, traceability tracking, process control, and other business critical systems.
- Implement tools for tracking schedule, work in progress levels, and defect rates
- Develop requirements and coordinate with manufacturing systems software teams to create tools to enable new and existing processes
- Implement data acquisition and reporting for production and quality metrics, as well as environmental, testing, and safety controls
- Assist production/engineering leadership team by identifying trends and opportunities for optimizing product output, quality enhancements, and cost of manufacturability
- Must be able to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a team in a highly demanding and fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze data and check for accuracy/errors in dataset based on process and system knowledge
- Competency with SQL databases and ability to write SQL queries
- Ability to identify customer needs, gather requirements, and execute independently
- Experience with web-based Python applications (Flask/Django), C# web applications, and/or AngularJS
- Demonstrated ability to gather, analyze and use data to drive systemic improvements for the business.
- High volume production experience (consumer goods, automotive)
- Experience developing custom software, ERP/MES systems, and dashboards
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Redmond, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A