The Financial Analyst Co-Pilot role is a strategic business partner to the Nestlé Professional Finance Manager by directly supporting the Food Marketing team and partnering with Sales, Operations, Supply Chain, and other cross-functional teams to drive results that meet and exceed business objectives for Nestlé Professional’s Food portfolio.
- Ensures accuracy of Forecasted and Actual P&L; analyze results and support presentation and communication of financial results
- Ensure a solid understanding of the value creation framework among the non-finance Business Unit peers
- Develop and implement financial and operational processes to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the financial objectives.
- Support new business initiatives (e.g. new business model, acquisitions) from a financial perspective
- Key contributor for the Scenario Planning within Monthly Business Planning and the resulting Dynamic Forecast for the Category
- Understand all cost and top line components of the P&L; identify opportunities and risks; collaborate with Operation Controlling, Sales Controlling, HR/MOGE Control and Planning & Reporting team.
- Support business strategy formulation in partnership with the Marketing team.
- Help to provide executive analysis and insight on key performance indicators along with recommendations to guide management decisions. Prepare and deliver executive presentation of financial information.
- Support optimization of the product portfolio and the business Innovation & Renovation process
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure strong management of product marketing budget and delivery of ROI objectives.
- Assist Food team and Finance Manager to drive the Performance Management of the category
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills/problem solving
- P&L Process and financial procedures
- Strong Business acumen
- 3-5 years finance experience
- B.A. in Finance or Accounting required
- Ability to work in a team environment; both local and global
- MBA, CPA or equivalent experience preferred
- Computer skills/system expertise (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP, Hyperion Essbase)
- Critical Thinking
- Division Co-Piloting or FP&A or Decision Support preferred
- Ability to drive change
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Solon, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A