The Planner is responsible for demand and/or supply planning of the distribution of finished goods across the network while achieving desired service, inventory, capacity, and total delivered cost targets.
- Create/Review/Validate Demand Signal for rolling 24 month horizon
- Calculate statistical baseline forecast
- Search for potential solutions both internally and externally
- Continuously monitor inventory levels to identify areas for adjustment – can be master data, inventory targets, plant schedule adherence or other.
- Adjust signal for New Products, Rollovers, and/or Discontinued items
- Accountable for Demand Planning KPIs within assigned portfolio
- Run daily alerts to identify risks to service fulfillment.
- Create and present recommendations
- Ensure unconstrained demand plan is accurately entered into APO
- Identify areas in need of improvement
- Adopt new tools to improve process and KPI results
- Analyze and update SKU Level demand signal based on trends, alerts, models, assumption changes, inputs, etc. of less complex brand or portfolio.
- Collaborate with team to implement process improvements
- Proactively communicate critical changes to downstream supply chain partners
- Work with Sr. Planner to identify actions to be taken to mitigate risks.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
- 3 years of work experience within Demand Planning, Supply Planning, or similar roles
- Ability to build strong relationships across the functions and levels
- Demonstrated strong aptitude in analysis, root causes identification, and problem solving
- Experienced in setting priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Consumer Packaged Goods experience
- Able to analyze data, draw reasonable conclusions, and formulate next steps
- Exceptional communicator
- Strong customer service orientation and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma from an accredited institution
- 2 years of work experience in supply planning, demand planning, or other Supply Chain role
- Experience using Advanced Planning software tools
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alpharetta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A