Website Iceland Foods
Your role will involve working alongside the Store Manager to support the store team, where you will be fully accountable for managing day to day store operations and delivering standards to a high level. As a Deputy Manager, you will have great interpersonal skills with a commitment towards inspiring and engaging your team.
- Drives performance and uses the tools available to manage the team effectively in the absence of the Store Manager
- Takes responsibility for processes and implements business responsibilities, communicating them effectively to the team.
- A good understanding of training required and trains the team to support succession.
- Good working knowledge of retail processes and how to deliver the best availability for the customer.
- Awareness of trends in the retail market.
- Connects with the team to deliver solutions and create the best customer experience
Company: Iceland Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A