Operations Associate jobs provide support to multiple teams and operations which provides services to internal customers. This category does not have external customer facing or revenue generating responsibilities and serves internal stakeholders. The remit area may be an entire country, entire region or an entire Global Business.
- Supporting colleagues to ensure a cost efficient service delivery proposition for the remit area, whilst maintaining Service Level Agreements
- Assisting in the management of a service operations team or unit for a geographical area in the operation, delivery and execution of internal business services, technological services and transformation resources
- Assisting in internal business operations are executed in accordance with prevailing rules, blueprint and design principles
- Assisting to achieve continuous improvements in efficiency of service provision and cost effectiveness of operations
- To perform day to day operations for GTRF Billing supporting standby letter of credit transactions.
- Assisting in the management of developmental activity for team members and manage their work schedules to ensure optimum coverage for stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and focus on operations.
- Ability to be independent with little or no supervision
- Strong learning ability and propensity to consume the training and knowledge imparted.
- Strong understanding of MS Office and strong computer skills.
- Ability to handle and manage pressure to deliver with accuracy and volume of the work.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal and active listening.
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong Excel background and strong understanding of basic reconciliation and/or accounting skills
- Organization, time management and prioritization abilities.
- Great customer service skills, including interpersonal conversation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United Northeast, Indiana, US
Application Deadline: N/A