The Senior Manager Trade Transformation will lead or take ownership of project activities within GTRF, this will include current projects related to various transformational efforts, including but not limited to the deployment of new technology platforms, vendor solutions, automation efforts, process improvement and/or offshoring efforts.
- Implements key governance mechanisms to ensure strategic initiatives are robust, aligned and effectively delivered including management of business case preparation, review and approval process.
- Successfully deputes for Product Managers and Head of GTRF Transformation required
- Drive cross business collaboration to ensure strategy alignment and enhance efficiency.
- Ensures close and effective working relationships with key stakeholders: Wholesale (senior management, Business lines/segments); HTS (IT, Change Delivery, Service delivery); Global functions (e.g. Risk, Finance); Global GTRF, HBUS GTRF and core Project Teams
- Visible GTRF champion to ensure that key objectives and regional activities/ initiatives are prioritized appropriately within Wholesale
- Oversee and the execution of business initiatives and activities in support of business area aims
- Establishes effective mechanisms for sharing best practices to enable a consistent approach and appropriate escalation of information to senior management
- Act as a center of expertise for implementation of key strategic projects, including ensuring delivery to high standards, world class governance, effective engagement of key stakeholders and promotion of collaboration and application of best practices across GTRF, aligning with Wholesale
- Share knowledge, experience and best practices within and outside of immediate team, promoting a collective culture to spread experience & best practice.
- Leads the development, assessment and implementation of strategic/transformation initiatives across the business.
- Ensures strategic alignment of Wholesale, and Global GTRF’s Program imperatives
- Ensures effective communication and understanding of the strategic transformation/agenda across key stakeholder groups
- Reviews impacts of projects on the business and ensures compliance across all functions and processes
- Specific subject matter expertise and experience working within part of the GTRF or HSBC business
- Broad knowledge of group, UK and GTRF strategy. An appreciation of the global nature of the Group’s business
- Relevant Project Management qualification and/or Project Management experience
- Strategic awareness and commercial acumen
- Understanding of FinTechs and industry trends.
- Broad knowledge of GTRF core internal systems and process
- Understanding of project methodologies, including Agile and associated tools, such as JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of the changing regulatory environment especially in the financial services sector
- Broad knowledge of GTRF and other commercial banking products
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A