We are looking for a creative individual who can apply their radar expertise to advancing Honeywell’s world-class radar technologies and products. Join a multi-disciplinary team that develops and deploys advanced radar technologies to provide solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers.
- Systems architect responsible for System Design & Development, Integration and Signal Processing Algorithms of Radar systems.
- Apply radar expertise, knowledge, tools, and principals to develop
- Work closely with hardware, software and systems experts.
- Leverage technology across adjacent markets
- Experience in aviation weather hazards
- Extensive experience in Digital Signal Processing Design
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering or Science
- Advanced knowledge of Radar products and development lifecycle
- Expert with systems
- Extensive knowledge of Avionics Sensors
- Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Masters’ Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Leading diverse and global team
- Academic background or extensive experience in Radar Theory, Design and Applications
- 7+ years of experience in the aerospace industry developing avionic/weather radar products
- Experience as a system lead
- Advanced knowledge of systems development lifecycle
- Due to export control regulations, this position requires US citizenship status
- Understanding of Weather Radar Systems
- Meteorology background and experiences
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A