Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will paint and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area.
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to communicate information clearly
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arlington, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A